Noble County Sheriff's Office is seeking applications for all positions!
Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age willing to work shift work and have a High School Diploma (or G.E.D certificate.) Duties will include working 14 days within a 28 day schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Pass mandatory drug test.
• Have no Felony convictions, or pending criminal cases.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid driver's license.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to exercise and demonstrate professionalism, good judgment, integrity, dependability, and enthusiasm.
• Literate in computers and other office equipment.
• Ability to work effectively in a high stress environment determining the appropriate course of action quickly and decisively.
• Ability to organize and prioritize.
• Ability to handle belligerent and potentially violent individuals; willingness to physically restrain an individual when necessary.
• Able and willing to report for duty on short notice.
• Complete the certifications needed and First Aid.
Applications may be picked up from 721 Cedar St. or download Here.
(All Applications Need To Be Notarized On Return)
Any Questions please contact our Office (580) 336-1001 or (580) 336-3517