The current Noble County Jail opened February 2009 and houses 47 inmates. The jail serves not only the County but City, State, and other Federal agencies.
Staffed with one Jail Administrator, 2 Lieutenants, 2 Sergeants, and 8 Detention Officers. All Jail staff have to complete 16 hrs of training yearly for Jail certification through the Oklahoma Department of Health.
Visiting hours are between 9:00 and 11:00am on Wednesdays and are limited to 10 minutes.
Visitors are expected to be fully dressed in appropriate conventional clothing that is not unduly provocative, suggestive, or revealing.
All inmate visits are non contact through video conference.
Inmate Visits are limited to Immediate family ONLY unless first approved by the Sheriff, or Jail Administrator.
The Noble County Sheriff's Office reserves the right to terminate a visit at any time for any reason.
Inmates are allowed to have stamps, envelopes, writing paper, word search books, and reading books. All books must be paper back. (hard back books will be rejected)
Supplies can be dropped off between 8am & 4:30pm M-F.
All Inmates must arrive in the facility lobby between 5:00 and 5:30pm. (If you arrive after 5:30pm you will be turned away)
Weekend time is from 6pm Friday - 6pm Sunday.
You must call the Jail at 580-336-1001 Ext 238 before Thursday to get on the calendar.
Any extended stay must be arranged by the Sheriff, or the Jail Administrator.
Jail Phones and Tablet service is provided by City Tele Coin.
City Tele Coin provides State-of-the-Art technology, applications, products, and services to correctional facilities. To add phone time to an inmate phone or tablet call 1-800-682-0707.
The Noble County Jail DOES NOT OFFER Commissary at this time.
Noble County Sheriff's Office is seeking applications for Detention Officer
Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age willing to work shift work and have a High School Diploma (or G.E.D certificate.) Duties will include working 14 days within a 28 day schedule.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Pass mandatory drug test.
• Have no Felony convictions, or pending criminal cases.
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid driver's license.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to exercise and demonstrate professionalism, good judgment, integrity, dependability, and enthusiasm.
• Literate in computers and other office equipment.
• Ability to work effectively in a high stress environment determining the appropriate course of action quickly and decisively.
• Ability to organize and prioritize.
• Ability to handle belligerent and potentially violent individuals; willingness to physically restrain an individual when necessary.
• Able and willing to report for duty on short notice.
• Ability to cook for both small and large groups.
• Complete the Jail Inspections Division certification and First Aid.
• Starting pay is $2700 per month. Health Insurance and retirement included.
• Upon Completion of a 6 month probationary period Pay will rise to $2800 per month.
Applications may be picked up from 721 Cedar St. or download Here.
(All Applications Need To Be Notarized On Return)
Any Questions please contact our Office (580) 336-1001 or (580) 336-3517